Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Hello world...

Initial thanks always goes to Yeshua.

The finder's fee (a.k.a. - a big thank you) goes to my brother David for being pushy about this "blog" sight I just have to check out... he even called me on the phone to make it happen.

I have always seemed to draw a blank when faced with putting the actual "content" on a web page, so please bear with me as I explore the new-to-me world of Blogging.

I hope that this turns out well and will attempt to keep it upto date at least once a week if not a few times - so check in as often as you like and see what new ideas have happened upon my brain and made their keypunched way to your eyes.

God Bless! - and if you are offended by God in anyway, I am sorry. I intend no ill to you and do not in anyway want to push Him upon you. Your life is yours and each choice is yours. Think it through... keep your eyes open and listen to your heart and search the reality around and the reality within. Make the best choice and see where life takes you. God IS real and he will work in ways unknown to achieve the end of loving you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . .