Wednesday, January 05, 2005

New Computer, almost...

So I work for this company which some of you may know; Intel. I get this processor for free! Yeah, your either crying out of jealousy or very happy for me right now; hopefully the later. Problem is I have nothing yet to go around it. So here is a listing of my current plans. If you have any advice please feel free to add a comment to this post.

Here is my processor, price is FREE.

Here is my current motherboard of choice.

The graphics card will probably be from MSI or Leadtek. Ok, so the only deciding factor is the games that come with it.

More details will follow as I have time for more research and I will try and post some pics when I finally get some money to purchase the parts.

God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . .