Saturday, May 14, 2005

Yeah! Gonna play Irth Online!

OK, I signed up to be a Beta tester for Irth Online - and wouldn't you know it - they invited me in. I responded to the NDA sent to me and am now waiting for download instructions and the CD Key. I will tell what I can about it but please note the NDA is still in force. If you want the latest public commentary with PLENTY of Developer input on this game you should really check out the Irth Online Forums.

The Irth Online team will be attending the E3 2005 Expo. For those who do not know, this is the premier Electronics Entertainment Exposition that occurs each year. Here, many many companies great and small show off the latest technologies they have come up with. Many new games have a big showing there before being released publicly.

There is a Developer Chat scheduled for after E3 - they will be discussing the further developments of Irth Online and giving away 200 Beta Keys: so don't miss it. I couldn't find a specific post in the forums; so check the forums often to find out what time it is at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . .