Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Stressed Today?

A Prayer for the Stressed

Grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot
change, the courage to change things I cannot accept and
the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill
today because they pissed me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on
today, as they may be connected to the arse that I
may have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me always to give 100% at work - 12% on Monday,
23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday, 20% on Thursday
and 5% on Friday.

And help to me remember, when I'm having a really bad
day and it seems people are trying to annoy me, that it takes
40 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my arm and
smack the tosser in the mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . .